We’re serious about the quality of the food that we grow for you. We’ve spent a lot of time designing systems that work with the God-given characteristics of the animals that surround us, instead of trying to fight nature. Letting a hen be a hen, or a goat a goat, creates an authentic, natural product that’s about as good as it gets. Additionally, our commitment to quality can be found in the following ways:
- No Antibiotics or Hormones
- Our feed is 100% GMO-free
- Pasture Raised from Spring to Early Winter
- No Debeaking, Declawing, or Dubbing of Poultry
- Volunteer Self-Testing for Salmonella
- USDA Inspection on all Meats
- The awesome restaurants and grocery stores that serve our chicken & eggs are the best testimony to our quality that we can have. Chefs know food, and they know our chicken is the best!